Thursday, February 5, 2009

22 Randoms

4). I love Cop shows, Dragnet, Streets of SanFrancisco, Law and Order, Cops, The First 48... But I believe everybody's alibi. "I wouldn't lie to you!" I'd say "ok, go home, sorry to bother you."
5). I jumped out of a plane in Lehi, Utah when I was 17. John Holiday was impressed, I was ok with that.
6). I pulled out my first gray hairs when I was also... 17. Then my first dye job; "washed away only the gray". Now I use the real stuff. I always figured I'd get sick and have a bald head and let it all grow back gray. So far that hasn't happened. I may be one of those 80 year old ladies that you look at and say "Who does she think she's fooling?"
7). I love baking and cooking, always have and always will. I often eat something and try to figure the recipe in my mind. I don't follow recipes too often, but things usually turn out ok.
8). I never knew my grandfathers. One died when my mom was a child and the other left the family when my dad was a pre-schooler. My dad was a fabulous grandfather. Darned good dad too.
9). I went to a fortune teller once. She wanted $100. I wasn't THAT interested. We agreed on $35. It was interestin. Not too spooky. She knew some stuff that was not too generic.
...Stay tuned... Is this ego, or what? Like anybody really cares? I guess it's more for me than anything.